Tuesday, March 18, 2014

OM - Live at the Empty Bottle (2007)


As requested...

This was part of a show I recorded in 2007. It was captured with a ZOOM H4. The original files were lost and this is the only recording of the performance that exists. This is one of, if not the best OM recording around. IF ONLY had I had the original files... I still have the innards of the external HD they were on and one day I'll attempt to recover them. 

Al Cisneros    Bass, Vocals
Chris Hakius     Drums

Get the MP3 via [Mediafire]



2 comments:

m said...

thanks for reposting this!

i can try to do the recovery for you if you want. drop me a line.

memorialday2017 said...

PSG - Olympique Marseille en direct LIVE ! Billets psg om streaming gratuit. Ce grand rendez-vous du football français Les cotes et notre pronostic vous aideront a parier sur ce match.